Time poor? This is how you can structure your workouts
In this episode I go over how you can still fit time into your weekly schedule to move your body. Whether that's fitting in a workout or a daily 10 minute walk.
Some takeaways from the episode to help
- Start small 1 day a week with whole body focus 20-30 mins
- Start with minimal equipment so you don’t overwhelm yourself
- Build from there Eventually move to 2-3 days a week again whole body focus
- As you get more comfortable think about how you can add load and look at the structure of your program It has to work for you and your lifestyle
- Motivation will not always be there so some days you just have to get on with it. consistency is key.
- Think about non weight related goals and focus on performance goals.
I hope you enjoy the episode and you can always leave a review on Apple and now on Spotify too.
You can follow along on Instagram @lisamitchellhwf
And to see more about what I offer you can visit lisamitchelltraining.com